Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phonebook, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
Zte Blade Hard reset
Hard Reset Method 1:
- Press and Hold Home + Volume UP + Power
- now you see recovery options.
- Now Select wipe data / factory reset and select yes
- now reboot device
- Take out your sim card. Put battery back in and power on
- press emergency call.
- type in *983*987# (don't leave any spaces)
- that brings up the "erase everything" screen
- press "erase everything" then wait
- Wait for the orange logo to disappear then your phone is as new again.