Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
Wham WG40 Hard Reset
- Turn off your handset and wait 10 sec.
- Now Press and Hold Volume UP and Power key together for 30 sec.
- When you See Android Logo on Screen, Release all Keys
- Now Press Volume UP key to see Recovery Menu
- Now Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset with Volume Down and press Power Key to confirm
- Now Select Yes -- Delete all use data and press Power Key to confirm
- Now Select Wipe cache partition and press Power key to confirm
- Now select Reboot Device and press Power Key
- Now your handset reboot
- Hard Reset Done
Hard Reset Via Menu:
- To reset the phone to the initial parameters, please do the following:
- Go to Main Menu -> Settings -> Create a backup and restore-> Factory data reset.