Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
Vodafone VPA Compact GPS Hard Reset
- Power of handset
- RESET button at the bottom center part of your device.
- Press and hold the Left SOFT KEY and the Right SOFT KEY,
- press the RESET button at the bottom center part of your device.
- Release the stylus, but continue pressing the two soft key buttons.
- Release them only when you see the following message on your device screen: “Press SEND to restore factory default, press END to quit.“
- reboot handset now.
Hard Reset by Code:
- Enter Dial
- Now select Factory reset