Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
Vodafone 845 Hard Reset
- Power of handset
- Press the hold keyVolume UP + Call + Power ON
- when you it vibrates release only POWER but keep pressing Volume UP key. A green droid should come up. Release volume button.
- Select factory reset /wipe data with volume down key and press HOME to confirm.
- Select reboot system now.
Hard Reset by Menu:
- Press the MENU key, then Touch Settings, Scroll to and touch Privacy, Touch Factory data reset
- Touch Reset phone
- Touch Erase everything