Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
Vodafone 555 Hard Reset
- Power of handset
- Press the hold key G key + Power on the device.
- Select to restore factory settings.
- You may also realize factory reset using hard keys: hold down key G* and press POWER key at the same time
- Select reboot system now.
Hard Reset by Menu:
- Press choose Menu > Settings > Select
- Scroll to Factory reset, then press OK
- Press Yes.