Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2
- Remove and Reinsert the Phone Battery.
- The phone, press the power button.
- Seeing the light (sony ericsson logo on black background before you). Press and hold first the WINDOWS button on the phone and then the O button. Keep pressing the buttons down. This will take you to the Boot Configuration Menu.
- Now press the W button once. Whether Force clean boot Yes.
- To continue, press Windows.