How to Hard Reset Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
Reset Via Settings
- Turn your phone on
- Open your App drawer and find the “Settings” app.
- Tap on “Privacy”.
- Tap on “Factory Data Reset”.
- Choose “Reset Phone”.
- Press “Erase Everything”.
- Back up your important files, and download PC Companion from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- After installation you will see window with 4 options.
- Now hover your mouse over the option "Support Zone Now!" and click "Start".
- Next please wait, until your program Install a suitable additive.
- Afterwards from the window with 3 options choose "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Then click to "repair my phone / tablet".
- Accept all informations.
- Now your program will run "preparing computer for software update".
- Select your model.
- After that you will see window with informations.
- Follow the instructions, and connect your device into your Personal Computer.