Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Sony Ericsson P990i
- On the left side of phone u can find this Wheel.
- Now click and hold it and turn the wheel UP + DOWN + DOWN + DOWN.
- When u will do this combination device will restart and perform Factory reset.
- Open back case and pull out battery.
- Other way is to hold Power button until phone's will power off.
- Then switch on the device.