Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Sony Ericsson MW600
Resetting the headset
Reset the headset if it behaves unexpectedly. Resetting the headset removes all information about paired devices.
- Your headset is switch off.
- Press and hold down Power button until the pairing indication appears.
- Simultaneously press and hold down Power button and answer/end button until the headset switch off.
Sony Ericsson MW600 Pairing
If your phone supports the A2DP Bluetooth profile and has a music player feature, you can use the phone to make and receive calls and to play music with the headset.
- Switch on your phone and the headset is switched off.
- Press and hold the power button until the pairing indicator light starts to flash quickly.
- Activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone, if your headset is not shown on your phone, search for new devices, then select the headset.
- If asked for a passcode on your phone, type in 0000.