Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset SoftBank X04HT
- From the Today screen, tap Start > Settings. then tap All Settings
- On the System tab, tap Clear Storage.
- Enter "1234" and then tap yes
- Press and hold the Power button (located at the top of the device) then tap Yes to turn the phone off.
- Press and hold the navigational keypad.
- While holding down the navigational keypad, press and release the power button.
- Release the navigational keypad then press the volume up key to perform the reset.