Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
Samsung Z1 Tizen Z130H Hard Reset
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Now press and hold Volume UP + Home button + Power button, and release them when Samsung logo appear.
- Browse with volume buttons and select Phone initialization (Factory reset except SD card) and press power button
- Select YES and press power button
- Wait until the phone restarts.
- Hard reset done