How to Hard Reset Samsung Vibrant T959 Android
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on your device.
- On the Settings screen, touch Privacy > Factory data reset.
- When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts
- Switch off your device.
- Then press and hold together: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button, until logo Samsung appear.
- Now select option wipe data/factory reset using Volume Down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Next choose YES - delete all user data, and accept with Power button.
- After that select and confirm option Reboot system now.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.