Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung U485 Intensity III
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on the device.
- Touch the Home screen.
- Then press the Center Select Key to select MENU > Settings & Tools > Phone Settings > Security.
- Now enter the Phone Only Lock Code at the prompt.The default lock code is the last four digits of your phone number, or you can set a custom lock code under Phone Settings > Security > Edit Codes.
- Use the Directional Key to select Reset Settings, then press the Center Select Key OK.
- At the prompt, choose Yes to restore default settings, then press the Center Select Key OK.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your phone should reboot.