Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung T939 Behold 2 Android
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on the device.
- From the Home screen, touch Quick List > Settings > Reset settings > Master reset.
- Enter the password and touch Confirm.Note: The default password is 0000.
- At the Reset setting , touch Yes to perform the reset, or No to cancel.
- Switch off your device
- Press and hold the Volume Down key, Send Key, and the End Key for a few seconds.
- Make sure that all three are being pressed simultaneously and that the End Key is pressed last.
- When the graphic is displayed, press the Menu key to begin factory reset.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.