Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung SPH-D700
- Switch off your device.
- Next press and hold Volume Down + Camera + Power buttons.
- When Samsung logo appears release only Power button.
- Now browse to option wipe data/factory reset with Volume Down, and accept with Home button.
- Select YES from the menu, and confirm with Home button.
- Afterwards press Home button to enter option Reboot system now
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on your device
- Then press Up arrow -> Menu -> Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset.
- Now read information and tap Reset Phone.
- Next select Erase everything.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your phone should reboot.