Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Smiley T359
Reset Via Menu
- Switch on the device.
- From the Main Home screen,
- Press menu Select Settings
- Select Reset Settings
- A highlight option and highlight All will be presented, you may choose by using the red button to mark the selection.
- Select and Press Reset
- Enter the password if prompted, the default is 1234
- Then confirm
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your phone should reboot.