Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung SGH-i700
- Device must be turned off, to do it press Power button. Use the stylus located on the back.
- Press Power on button on the right side of the device.
- Insert the stylus into the Reset button hole at the back of the device.
- Release both the Stylus and the Power button same time.
- When the device finishes you will see screen “Tap the screen to set up your Pocket PC.”
- Follow up instructions and device will be done to use.