How to Hard Reset Samsung S8530 Wave II Bada
Reset Via Menu
To reset your device do the following instructions: In Menu mode, select Settings > Reset (and select one of the following options):
- Reset settings: Reset various settings to the factory default values. Select which settings to reset. You must enter your device password to reset the settings. (If you forget your password, bring your device to a Samsung Service Centre to unlock it.)
- Master reset: Clear all data and reset various settings to the factory default values. You must enter your device password to reset the settings.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your phone should reboot.