Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung S8530 Wave II Bada
Reset Via Menu
To reset your device do the following instructions: In Menu mode, select Settings > Reset (and select one of the following options):
- Reset settings: Reset various settings to the factory default values. Select which settings to reset. You must enter your device password to reset the settings. (If you forget your password, bring your device to a Samsung Service Centre to unlock it.)
- Master reset: Clear all data and reset various settings to the factory default values. You must enter your device password to reset the settings.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your phone should reboot.