Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung M920 Transform Android
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on the device.
- From the Home screen, touch Menu >Settings >Privacy >Personal data >Factory data reset
- Switch off the device.
- Press and hold the volume down button and the voice dialer, the while those two are pressed down press the power button.
- As soon as the device boots up let go of the power button while still holding the other two (2). This will get you where you need to, use the voice command to select data reset.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your phone should reboot.