Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung M580 Replenish Android
Reset via Menu
- Press menu > tap Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
- Read the disclaimer and tap Reset phone.
- If you are certain that you would like to restore all factory settings, tap Erase everything.
- Switch off the device.
- Then press and hold 3 buttons: Volume Down + U key + Power button, and release only Power button when Samsung logo appear.
- Now select option wipe data/factory reset using Volume keys to scroll to the option, and Enter key to confirm operation.
- Next choose YES from the menu, and confirm with Enter key.
- After that, select option Reboot system now.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your phone should reboot.