Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus Android
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on the device.
- On the Settings screen, touch Privacy > Factory data reset.
- When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. Device resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Now press and hold Volume Up + Power button, and release them when Samsung logo appear.
- To get into menu of Recovery Mode, press sensitive key from left corner.
- Then use Volume buttons to scroll to option wipe data/factory reset, and confirm that with Home button.
- Select option YES from the menu using Volume Down to browse option, and to accept use Home button.
- After this operation press Home button, to select option reboot system now.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.