Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung i770 Saga
- Press and hold the touch pad.
- While holding down the touch pad, use the stylus to gently press and release the reset button.
- Note Continue to hold down the touch pad until the caution screen is displayed.
- When Are you sure you want to format? appears on the screen, release the touch pad then press the Send key.
Reset Via Settings
- From the Today screen, tap Start > Phone.
- Tap Menu > Options.
- From the Security tab, tap Clear All Data.
- Enter the password (the default password is the last 4 digits of the mobile number) then tap OK.
- Tap Yes.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.