Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung i637 Jack
- While the phone is off, power on the phone while holding the 5/F key.
- The Format Menu displays.
- Press Master Reset
Reset via Settings
- On the Home screen, select Start >Settings > Security >Master Clear and press the Confirm center key.
- Press the Yes soft key to confirm. The phone resets and reboots itself.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.