Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung I5801 Galaxy Apollo Android
- Switch off your device.
- Now hold and press Volume Up + Volume Down + Home button + Power button, and release them when Samsung logo will appear second time.
- Release rest buttons when you see on the screen yellow text.
- Then select option from the menu wipe data/factory reset. Use from this Volume buttons to scroll, and Home button to confirm.
- Next choose YES and confirm with Home button.
- After previous operation select reboot system now.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.