Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica Android
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on your phone.
- Go to menu: Setting > Privacy > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Enter the alternative password for your device.
- Now you need to wait for your device to complete the factory reset process.
- Turn your phone off.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Call + DOWN ( OK DOWN ) + Power ON till Power is on with a menu including “Android system recovery”.
- Use Menu Up/Down to scroll and use OK button to select.
- Select wipe data/factory reset from the menu.
- Select Yes…clear all user data.
- When the wipe data/factory reset is completed, then select Reboot system now and wait for restart your phone.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.