Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5 Android
- Switch off your device.
- Now press and hold together Volume Up + Volume Down + Home button + Power button until you see menu of Recovery.
- Then use Volume buttons to scroll to option wipe data/factory reset, and confirm that with Home button.
- Next choose YES from the menu, and accept with Home button.
- After that, press Home button to enter option Reboot system now.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.