Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung i220 Code
- Power on the Device by pressing & holding the Power button until the device starts to boot up (Red light will flash)
- Press and hold the Back button & the Left Soft key (Not the Home Key) . Wait for the Hard Reset Screen to appear
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Reset via Settings
- Turn on your device
- From the Home screen, press the Start soft key,
- then select Settings > More >Security > Phone Reset. The Phone Reset screen displays.
- To reset your phone's settings, enter the Password and press the Done soft key. A confirmation screen displays.
- Press the OK soft key to remove all settings and data stored in your device.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.