Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung GT-S5570i Galaxy Next Turbo
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on the device.
- On the Settings screen, touch Privacy > Factory data reset.
- When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts
- Turn off your mobile phone
- Press the Volume Up key + Home button + Power on for a few seconds
- When you view the Recovery menu, use the volume keys to select Wipe Data / Factory reset
- Press Home to confirm
- Select the item Yes - Delete all user data with the volume keys
- Press the button again Home to confirm
- The deletion process starts and takes a few seconds
- After the reset, the previous menu will be displayed again
- Select the item Reboot system now and press Home to confirm
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your phone should reboot.