Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung GT-i6410
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on your phone.
- Go to menu: Settings > Reset Settings. Set to restore default settings
- Switch off your device.
- Now press and hold Search key + Volume down + Power On when phone is turn off.
- Wait until Logo Android start up.
- Next select option wipe data/factory reset with Volume buttons, and accept with Power button.
- Then choose YES with Volume Down, and press Power button to accept operation.
- Afterwards confirm operation Reboot system now.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your phone should reboot.
Warning All your data including contacts, messages etc.. will be deleted! Make a copy of everything on your computer first! Take out the memory card and SIM card before full reset!