Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Google Nexus S 4G
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on the device.
- On the Settings screen, touch Backup & Reset > Factory data reset.
- When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. Device resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts
- Switch off your device
- Press and Hold together Volume Up and Power buttons.
- Release your fingers of the phone when Samsung logo appear
- Choose with volume buttons wipe data/factory reset and select it with Power button
- Choose YES with volume buttons and select it with Power button
- Choose with Power button option Reboot system now.