How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Y Plus S5303
Reset Via Setting
- On the Settings screen, touch Backup & reset > Factory data reset.
- When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts
- Switch off your device.
- When your phone is switched off, press together Volume Up + Home button + Power button.
- If you see the menu in your screen, choose with Volume buttons "wipe data/factory reset" and select with Power button.
- Next confirm the operation by Power button.
- Then in the menu select reboot.
- Now wait until phone restarts.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your phone should reboot.