Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i757 HD LTE
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on the device.
- On the Settings screen, touch Privacy > Factory data reset.
- When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. Device resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts
- Switch off your phone.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- When the phone vibrates, then release only Power button.
- Then you will see Recovery menu, when you should select wipe data/factory reset, and confirm with Power button.
- Now choose option YES and confirm that.
- After that select Reboot system now.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.