Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Proclaim S720C
- Switch on your phone.
- Go to menu: Setting > Privacy > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Enter the alternative password for your device.
- Now you need to wait for your device to complete the factory reset process.
- Switch off your device.
- Then hold and press Volume Up + Power button.
- Release all buttons when Samsung logo appear.
- Then you will see menu of Recovery Mode, then release all buttons, and select option wipe data/factory reset with Power button.
- Next choose Yes using Volume Down and to confirm use Power button.
- After that press Power button to enter option Reboot system now.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then Enter the code: *2767*3855#
- Now your phone should reboot.