Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on the device.
- From the home screen menu, enter Settings, then Backup & Data Reset.
- Choose Factory Data Reset from the menu, then tap on Reset Device.
- Hit Delete All to confirm, and let the phone take a few minutes to initialize.
- Turn On your device.
- Hold down the Power key and the Zoom + key for several seconds.
- The phone will reboot into Recovery Mode. Select Factory Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Confirm your selection and let the phone restart itself after a few minutes.