Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Appeal I827
Reset Via Setting
- On the Settings screen, touch Privacy > Factory data reset.
- When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts
- Switch off your device.
- Then press and hold the T key (on the inner keyboard) and the Power Key.
- Next release Only the Power key when Samsung logo appears.
- Press Volume Down to scroll to and highlight Wipe data/factory reset, and then press the Power key.
- Scroll to and highlight YES – delete all user data, and the press the Power key.
- When Data wipe complete is displayed at the bottom of the screen, scroll to and highlight Reboot system now, and then press the Power key.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your phone should reboot.