Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Fascinate Black SCH-i500
Reset Via Settings
- Switch off your device.
- Next press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button.
- When you see Samsung logo, then release only Power button.
- Now select Clear Storage using Volume Down button.
- Press Home button, or Power button to confirm hard reset.
- Then select Volume Up, or select Restart with Volume Up / Volume Down, then Home button.Press the OK button to mark all the options.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.