Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Exhibit 4G T759 Android
Reset Via Settings
- Switch on the device.
- On the Settings screen, touch Privacy > Factory data reset.
- When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. Device resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and Hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons.
- Press and hold the the Power button. Continue holding it and the Volume buttons at the same time.
- When a black screen with yellow text appears, you may release the buttons. Blue text appears at the top of the screen with options.
- Press the Volume Down button to scroll to Wipe Data/Factory Reset when the Android master reset menu appears. Press the Power button to select it.
- Press the Volume Down button to scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Press the Power button to select it.
- Wait for a few seconds as the phone clears information.
- Press the Power button to select reboot system now.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.