Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung E390
Reset Via Settings
- Press Left soft key for Menu options.
- Then go to Settings and next on to Reset Settings.
- Other way is to tap Key 9.
- Mark all the available options.
- Push the Left soft key to confirm Factory reset.
- After that device will ask you for Password so type it using keypad.
- If everything went correctly phone will reboot and Reset should be done.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.