How to Hard Reset Samsung E251
Reset Via Settings
- Press Menu in the standby mode on your device.
- Select Settings and then choose Reset settings option.
- Select the categories you want to reset and then press the OK key.
- Press Reset and then press Yes to confirm you want to begin the reset process.
- Insert the password for your mobile phone and press OK. The default password on the device is "00000000."
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.