Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung E250
Reset Via Settings
- Press Menu in the standby mode on your device.
- Select Settings and then choose Reset settings option.
- Select the categories you want to reset and then press the OK key.
- Press Reset and then press Yes to confirm you want to begin the reset process.
- Insert the password for your mobile phone and press OK. The default password on the device is "00000000."
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.