Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung E1080
Reset Via Settings
- Start by pressing the Left soft key for Menu options.
- Settings >Reset Settings or key 9.
- Confirm by pressing OK button and mark all the options.
- Push the Left soft key for Reset and again to accept.
- Enter the password (Default password should be “00000000”).
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.