Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung D900i
Reset Via Settings
- Turn on your device.
- Let's start with taping Left soft key.
- When you will be in Menu select Settings.
- Navigate to Reset Settings or press the Key 9 on keypad.
- Confirm by pressing OK button to mark all the available options.
- Now Left soft key for Reset and again to confirm.
- Type the password with keypad (Default password should be “00000000”).
- Now your device should be wiped to Default settings.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.