Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Continuum I400 Android
Reset Via Setting
- Bring your device to the home screen.
- Go to your device’s Settings tab.
- From the settings tab, go to Privacy.
- Choose Factory Reset enter your password if it and allow the phone to reset.
- Switch off the device.
- Then hold and press Volume Down+Volume Up+Power buttons until you see menu of Recovery Mode on your screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option wipe data/factory reset, and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose Yes-- delete all user data from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now accept option Reboot system now.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your phone should reboot.