Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung C3300K Champ
Reset Via Menu
- Turn on your device
- Press Menu.
- Scroll and select Settings.
- Choose the Reset > Reset Settings to choose your reset options – tick or un-tick the boxes depending on what you’d like to reset.
- Confirm your option clicking on Reset, then press OK.
- Your phone will now be rebooting and be ready in a couple of minutes.
- Press the Volume Down and Lock keys at the same time then connect the USB cable to your phone.
- Run the Flash Loader 7.4.4_SSG_v0.5.exe and click on SET MODEL
- Select C3300_LIBRE_Setting_V02.mdl and choose the Application binary file.
- Look for C3300KJP.ppt and select the TFS file.
- Browse for TFS file and select CSC then browse for CSC file.
- Click Start then press the Volume Down and Lock key once again