Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung ATIV S NEO SPH-I800
- Power off the phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Power button.
- Release only Power button, when Windows Phone appears.
- When exclamation mark appears, then release the Volume Down key and quickly press the following keys, in order: Volume Up, Volume Down, Power, and Volume Down.
- Now your device will completely reset and restart.
Reset Via Settings
- Turn on your cell phone.
- From the Start screen, scroll to and tap Settings .
- Scroll to and tap About.
- Scroll to and tap Reset your phone.
- A confirmation message will be displayed. Tap Yes.
- Tap Yes again.