Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Admire R720
- Turn on your cell phone.
- Open Settings
- Tap Privacy
- Tap Factory data reset and
- Then Tap OK
- Power off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Previous button (arrow back) + Power button.
- Release holded button, when you see menu of Recovery Mode.
- Next select option wipe data/factory reset using to browse Volume Down, and to confirm operation Home button.
- Now choose yes from the menu, and confirm with Home button.
- After previous operation, press Home button to accept operation reboot system now.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.