Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Acclaim Android
- Power off the phone.
- Next press and hold Volume Down + Home button + Power button.
- When you see menu of Recovery Mode, then release holded buttons.
- Now select option wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons to browse option, and Home button to confirm operation.
- Then scroll to Yes, and confirm with Home button.
- After that press Home button to enter option Reboot system now.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your device should reboot.