Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Samsung A777
Reset Via Setting
- Press Menu.
- Scroll and select Settings.
- Scroll and select Phone.
- Scroll and select Reset Phone.
- Press OK to confirm.
- Enter the phone's password, then press OK.
NOTE: The password is user-defined, there is no default. If a password has yet been set up, the phone will ask for a new password to be entered and then confirmed.A confirmation message will display and the phone will then reboot.
Reset Via Master key
- Start by turning your device on, to do it press Power button.
- Then dialling screen of your device type this code in dialer: *2767*3855#
- Next on confirm whole Factory reset process by tapping Call key again.
- Now your phone should reboot.