Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Qtek S200
- Use the stylus to press and hold the Reset button.
- Power on the device using Power button.
- Next press and hold the Camera and COMM manager buttons.
- The screen should go black now.
- Press the Call key to confirm Factory data reset.
- Wait for the device to restart.