Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Qtek 9100
- Use the stylus to press and hold the Reset button.
- From the start you will need Stylus so pull it out from device.
- Open Stylus and use the half with smaller point.
- Press and hold the Comm Manager button and Voice Command of the device.
- Now put Stylus in hole on left side of device.
- device should restart and it will start the process of Factory settings reset.